As your trusted dental health care providers, your health and safety are our priority. We always follow all Center for Disease Control (CDC) and America Dental Association guidelines for infection control to prevent all infectious diseases. We will maintain those practices in our offices to ensure we do all we can to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you are well and plan to maintain or schedule an appointment, please rest assured:
- Before you enter the examining room, all surfaces, such as the dental chair, dental light, drawer handles and countertops, have been cleaned and disinfected.
- Some equipment has protective covering to prevent contamination. Covers are replaced after each patient.
- Non-disposable items like the dental tools are cleaned and sterilized between all patients.
- Disposable dental tools and needles are never reused.
- All dental staff involved in patient care uses appropriate protective equipment such as gloves, masks, gowns and eyewear.
- After each patient, disposable gloves and masks are thrown away.
- Everyone on the treatment team washes their hands upon entering and exiting the treatment rooms
In an abundance of care, we have removed magazines and children’s toys from our waiting room and our reception staff will be using gloves when handling patient paperwork. Our lobby will be wiped down every 60 minutes during regular office hours.
We are relying on guidance from the Center for Disease Control and ask that you do not come into the office if you have any of the symptoms (cough/fever/shortness of breath) associated with COVID-19 or if you or anyone in your household has traveled to a level 2 or 3 country or impacted location in the US.
If you need to reschedule, please contact our office.
Thank you for your understanding and for putting your trust in us for your dental care needs,
Dr. Cid and Dr. Willey and the 616 Dental Studio Staff